Wednesday

Planes, Trains and Automobiles Theme Preschool ~ Wednesday


Today, were doing Car Art. You need paint, paper and cars

You pour some paint on the plate, roll your cars wheels through the paint and roll them on the paper

I took this picture before it got to bad. It ended up looking like tar was poured on the paper, but he had fun.

We went to the library and JJ played with his cars on the rugs and through the block tower he built.

We got books about cars, trucks, a school bus and hot air balloon.

I read the Curious George book and that inspired our hot air balloon. You need: a balloon, watered down glue, and tissue paper. I have the tape to fix the hole in the only balloon I could find. It didn't work, so after I get another balloon, we'll make our hot air balloon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment